Thursday, January 31, 2008

go cheer her on!


For those that may not know, Wannietta is soon to compete in the Knit Out 2008 in Minnesota on February 16th. She's already got the title of Canada's Faster Knitter, now we're hoping she brings home the World title! Go give her a shout out! She says she not nervous - I'd be shaking in my boots! Wish I could be there, but that's the last weekend before the new job, and it's a long weekend, so we will hopefully be cottage bound.

When I sent out an email announcing my imminent departure from the Hell Job, Wannietta called me. at work! Just to congratulate me! I expected a lot of emails (which I got), but she was one of the few that picked up the phone. As she said, my email signature has the 800 number for this office, and if she could call me and make them pay the long distance charges, why not? I love that kind of logic.

Go Wannietta! Bring home the World Title! (or at least some great wool...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw shucks ma'am ...

I'm really excited about it and I will do my best to do my friends and country proud. I'm totally gunning for #1!!