Thursday, August 02, 2007

Ravelry

Of course I signed up. I thought they forgot about me. Nope. Seems the rest of the world has signed up as well.

You know I'll get an invite just as I get a new job, or some other time-sucking aspect of life happens. I won't be able to post anything, and they will regret inviting me. I guess I'd best do a little research around the site in anticipation of getting there myself. I can see myself immersed in Ravelry and all it's knitterly goodness...

You signed up on June 13, 2007
You are #8771 on the list.
1279 people are ahead of you in line.
13180 people are behind you in line.
33% of the list has been invited so far

patience is a virtue. patience is a virtue. patience is a virtue. patience is a virtue. patience is a virtue...

4 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

Patience is a virtue...

I haven't even signed up yet...

Unknown said...

* You signed up on June 12, 2007
* You are #8539 on the list.
* 972 people are ahead of you in line.
* 13684 people are behind you in line.
* 33% of the list has been invited so far


I try not to check more than 3 times a day - that'd be obsessive!!

Carol said...

You probably only have to wait a week or 2 more. They are invitig roughly 1200 people a week. See you there!

Janis said...

I was in the third wave of invites, somehow. I've been happily puttering around there for what seems like forever now. It's totally time sucking though.

And hey, at least you aren't #13180 in the queue.

When you do get in, I have a GTA group that you're invited to join.