Friday, February 29, 2008

Omnipotence! Yesssssss!

What kind of Star Trekkie are you?
Your Result: Omnipotent being

You have unlimitless powers, and are part of a strange race known simply as the Q. You are very mischeivious, and love to "test" lesser species. Special interest lies in an inferior race known as "humans." You love to pop in and "play" every once in a while, trying to determine what about them that attracts your great attention. Well go and play, the universe is yours! (To Picard, while pretending he is god:-Q- "Blasphemy!, Well I should just cast you down, or smite you, or something..."

You are a Vulcan or an android.
Captain
Klingon
Red shirt
What kind of Star Trekkie are you?

Thanks to Knittech for this! I would have died if I had been a Red Shirt, or as we call them - Phaser Bait... (Any time a landing party went to a new planet, if the away team had some unknown guys in red shirts - sure as shootin' they died...)

But... a member of the Q continuum... oh yeah, baby!

Okay, my inner geekdom is showing. I'll stop now...

5 comments:

Needles said...

I'm a Vulcan or android. I prefer android, forever searching, rather than android forever supressing, though.

And it was Lal, no Lol

Needles said...

It never asked cool things no one needs to know, like my youngest son had a subscription to the Star Trek fan club but it really was mine.
I should not be saying this in public should I?

Anonymous said...

At the risk of becoming a hated person, I despised all Star Trek episodes. It's all my brother watched (hence, I had to watch them if I was to watch t.v.) Then I married a guy devoted to the ones with Capt. Jean Luc Picard. Now I'm living with a guy who watches any episode he can if it's on. I fondly call the whole series "Star Prick", and I often mention Capt. Jean Luc Prickard.

BTW, I am a Red Shirt. I admit it, I'm a hater.

Anonymous said...

I got Vulcan or Android. Which is TOTALLY wrong coz I said I wanted to make things go Boom. What kind of Vulcan wants to make things go boom?

BTW, check out the Toronto Symphany Orchestra website for concerts in June. No, I'm not gonna say why. You'll know when you get there.

Saren Johnson said...

You know, the cow-orkers are always amazed that I know quite a bit about the Trek universe.

Lucky, that's funny as hell.