Tuesday, July 18, 2006

At a loss for words...

For those that know me, being at a loss for words is a rare situation. I can usually find SOMETHING to talk about.
But not today. The knitting is going along - everything is at a different level of completion. I will probably concentrate on the Seashore Fleece Artist socks - I'm about 4 rows away from the picot row, then the turn down part, sewing up and done. There are a couple (well, actually 4) more pairs on the needles that will need some attention. Plus the Icarus shawl and the Mason Dixon hemp teatowel. And the Whisper Scarf. Oh, the the lonely one mitt wonders. And... well, I can tell you about ALL my UFO's now can I? A girl's got to have some secrets...

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Secrets are good. For instance, I cast on for a pair of socks for my husband during my work break this morning. I'm operating under the fantasy that I'll be able to knit these socks solely (get it? solely? I'm so lame.) at work on breaks, and have them done before his birthday in October. Not only am I secretive, I'm delusional. :o)

Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm being unfaithful to my lovely Reef shawl by doing other things! That's MY secret.