Friday, March 14, 2008

what? could it be...

a finished object? Do I even remember what those look like?

Yes I do! I present the Gregory Socks: Mama-E's Fabulous CY*EYE*BER Fiber superwash wool in the Gregory colourway. Named for her brother, it's a wonderfully warm combination of teals and aquas and browns. I love it and these are all for me!
My basic, no brainer, no pattern needed toe up socks. Short row toes, short row heels (shown above).
Picot edge top (I hate ribbing - knitting it and wearing it...)

Did I mention I love these? I really do - they have become my new favourites...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly cool socks. I love the colorway.

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous! Nice job!!!

Carol said...

Great looking socks! who said you'd be doing all-scrapbooking, all the time?

Philosophical Karen said...

Beautiful socks!

Sarah Jean said...

Hi there! That's a really beautiful colorway. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to try the picot edge one day. I keep doing ribbed cuffs, with EZ's sewn bind off. But the picot is much prettier. Nice colour!

Needles said...

I love the way these socks look. Might have to finish some of my sock blanks if I don't have success anywhere else.

Or my workbag. But that is sewing which means clean the sewing table, which I should do anyway.