Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oh, come ON!

Fer cryin' out loud, it's almost APRIL! You can't even see how much snow is falling at this point, but trust me, it was coming down HARD! And yes, unfortunately, I am aware that we are expecting more of this type of weather for the next 4-6 weeks...
sigh...

On a happier note, I am starting to gather the scrapbooking supplies for the basketball team pages I want to do. I was cutting things out, and sorting through stuff and pictures last night. I think I will do this assembly line style - lay out all the pages, sort the pictures (once we gt them all) by kid and coach, then start adding the extras.

By the way, this stack doesn't evens tart to show how much paper and stickers I have started to accumulate. We have a "toss" box in the office - old stuff, half used sheets, papers that were once part of a kit, old samples, prototypes, etc. It all gets tossed in here, and it's a help yourself kind of thing. Very cool.

And, because this is supposed to be a knitting blog - here's the progress on the hoodie - rounds and rounds and rounds of K4,P1. It's amazing how much difficulty I have counting to 4 sometimes...
Still love the sweater, and I have been very good about knitting monogamously on it. I really want to wear it to the Knitter's Frolic...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's almost done! You are definitely seeing the light on the end of your sweater. Brave, brave sweater knitter.

Cool pages.

Carol said...

a freebie box is dangerous! ou could accumulate ALOT of cute things....

Needles said...

The sweater is looking marvelous. And so does the new obsession.

TracyKM said...

Man, sometimes I wish I worked in the 'real' world, LOL!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.