Thursday, March 06, 2008

Finally! the promised pictures...

Here they are:

The progress of the Hyrna Herborgar:

Lovely lace pattern, but in the words of yesterday - enough already! I want to get onto the next one... (and it seems I am only 2 rows away from the next lace pattern - HooWah!

The Hoodie - still loving the sweater, not loving the K4P1 so much...
The Socks in Progress:

"Gregory" by Mama-E:
"Coffee Bean" by The Sweet Sheep:
Pale grey Kertzer bamboo sock yarn, bought at Needles and Knits:

The top one, teal and brown is for me, and the Husband has laid claim to the other two. I think I should have a rule about him laying claim to more than one at a time...

I need to get another pair on the needles soon - I want to gift my son's basketball coaches this year with hand knits, as they always see me knitting at practice and games. I think socks for the two men, and maybe the Sebuvotter mitts for his female coach...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great hoodie! Look at you go with those sox.

Saren Johnson said...

OMG!!! I love the Hyrna Herborgar. Do I have the pattern? NOOO. I have peacock instead. Can't wait to see the progress on the shawl.

Philosophical Karen said...

I envy your sock-knitting prowess.