Wednesday, January 31, 2007

excellent!

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?


I already sleep with myself, so this is a guilty pleasure that hubby can't get mad at...

Beyond that, I'm kind of dry at the moment - I really have got nothing. My son turns 8 next week, so I am in the midst of planning his party this Saturday - 16 kids at the local bowling alley - as well as the actual day next Tuesday - it's basketball practice night, so orange frosted cupcakes have to be made (orange circles with black lines = basketballs). I'm nothing if not creative! (Wait until you see the bowling party cake...
Work, if possible, is getting worse. Not on a personal level, but the Powers that Be are making decisions which severly affect how I can get my job done. I am responsible for ordering the product which we sell - I have to analyze the usage, and ensure that the flow of goods into our warehouse meets the flow out to customers. Also, new porducts have to be ordered in time to meet promised delivery dates (usually for advertised product) with customers. (I know, absolutely fascinating stuff...) When the owners of the company decide to cancel purchase orders, and tell me a week later - surprisingly enough, I get pissed. 3 months from now, when we are out of stock and getting fined by our customers, fingers will be pointed at me. Or not, if I'm not here in 3 months...
It's just really, really frustrating...

1 comment:

CatBookMom said...

So sorry to hear that work is getting so bad. Been there, indeed. I tried the quiz, and I wanna know what you have to answer to become Galadriel or Aragorn, or... I came out James T Kirk or the guy from Babylon 5. Kirk was an interesting character, but I don't want to be him.