Monday, December 18, 2006

oh crap!

Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas

For you, it's all about sharing times with family.
Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.


This cannot be true - I am so NOT a Brady. It's hubby's family that made me this way... dear god, save me from the smarminess...


In other news... a couple of extra gift recipients have arisen. (Don't yo uhate when that happens?) So a few extra gifts need to be created. Thank god for scarves - quick, easy and I'm amazed at how popular they are - especially in luxurious fibres.

Also -I will be closing comments for the contest on the 21st, so I can show the final tally on the 22nd before I go offline for a while. (Hard to be a secret blogger when I'm surrounded by family for 4 days...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there was lots of Phentex and Orlon in the Brady household!