Wednesday, December 27, 2006

back briefly...

Hi All,
I'm back, but just briefly. Sorry, no pictures today. I'm back at work for three useless days, and it's worse than ever. I'm seriously on the hunt now -I'm not sure how much more I can take. I have a week's holidays coming, and I'm going to take them in early January just becasue I need to be away from where I work. How bad is that?
Christmas was wonderful - full of family and friends - we all got nicely spoiled, and my knitting is going to be about me for a while - I'm working on Stephanie's Harlot Scarf, but since I don't spin, her handspun is replaced by Noro Silk Garden, and I am in love with it. Beyond that, I can see some lace in my future (I have some wonderful alpaca that is calling out for something from either Arctic Lace or Victoian Lace Today.

Contest Notes:
I still need some emails from people - unfortunately, I can't contact you directly, because your email through blogger comes up as "anonymous-comment@blogger.com".
So would the following please contact me at curlerchikATyahooDOTca? with your address and prize preferences?
Heide
Mary Tess
Lisa W
Jen - I know where you are, but what do you want??

Pictures hopefully tomorrow and maybe by then I'll be in a better mood, which is way more conducive to cheerful blogging. I mean, really! Who wants to continually hear about the trials and tribulations of my work environment?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you find a better job situation soon. I know that it really does suck when your work place is so unhappy. It does seem especially difficult to go back when so many other people are still off work, and it seems like it should still be the holiday. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job hunt. I hope you'll find a more suitable employer soon. Meanwhile, enjoy the lace knitting and have a great New Year.
Best wishes!

Molly said...

I just found this entry and sent you an email. I apologize for the delay. I guess I need to clean up my blogger registration.