Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Blitzen? Maybe 10 years ago...

You Are Blitzen

Always in good spirits, you're the reindeer who loves to party down with Santa.

Why You're Naughty: You're always blitzed on Christmas Eve, while flying!

Why You're Nice: You mix up a mean eggnog martini.


OK, well, maybe... (Great, all my dark secrets coming out...)

Knitting Update - The big ass needles are almost history - 3 or 4 more rows and my son can have them.
Another hat (I think the last one) is done - simple striped pattern.
Another chenille scarf done (with much finer chenille that I found when digging through the stash. Machine made, diagonal like the black bamboo one, only fringed on both ends and along one long side. No worming, but the rayn chenille doesn't have a lot of give, and can break easily in the machine. But it steams blocks nicely, and again, the shine is wonderful.
Another woven scarf for my niece is done - and all with stash yarns!
One more ruffled scarf done, the last one is halfway there.
Now, if I could only bring myself to finish the last few rows of Icarus, and a couple pairs of socks...

Pictures to come - one of these days...

No comments: