Friday, October 10, 2008

quick note...

Tons of work to do, little time to get it done. Funeral this afternoon (a Guild member's husband passed away), and trip to the cottage tonight. We have three days to get the boats and dock out, and clean up the gardens, and the weather is on our side - it's supposed to be glorious!
Stopping by the butcher to pick up the turkey on my way home, and then organizing everything to go north.

I can't wait.

To my fellow Canadians, Happy Thanksgiving. When you're giving thanks, you may want to look at your loved ones and be thankful for them, remembering my friend Joan, facing her first Thanksgiving in over 46 years without her husband Peter. But her kids and grandchildren will do their best, as will her friends. We are knitting her a hug, and I can't think of anything more fitting for her.

2 comments:

CatBookMom said...

Enjoy the weekend, even with all the work. And Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hugs to Joan from over here.