Thursday, September 04, 2008

the post about why I don't need to post...

There really isn't anything to talk about. I'm knitting - Kauni sweater, some beads, some socks - nothing that looks any different from how it looked before. The Kauni is halfway back on the needles, but a new project, one knit with love and caring is taking precedence. But other than that - this is a knitting blog with no knitting to really show. And the rest of my life is not all that interesting. So I really shouldn't even be posting. Hence the post to explain why I shouldn't be posting.

3 comments:

Carol said...

then I will leave a comment to say that I am not commenting on your post about not posting!

Anonymous said...

She beat me to it up there.

Sel and Poivre said...

I should copy the last two lines of your post to put up on my blog! I wish the earlier lines could work for me too - I would love to be able to say I was working on a Kauni!