Monday, September 22, 2008

I should get frustrated more often...

There are things going on in my life right now. Mostly small stuff, from both sides of the family and from work, but enough of them that put together adds up to a serious level of frustration. I worked through it this weekend by scrubbing my bathrooms, cleaning my oven, raking leaves, going for bike rides, and baking cupcakes for work. I have also just about finished the body of Kauni (just finishing up the bottom band), and made serious progress on some socks and some jewellery.

If things continue to annoy me, I may actually get my house organized.

And, you may not hear from me for a bit. I may either have nothing to say, or I am awaiting bail after killing some family members. Yeah, life's like that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally understand.
I may see you in jail, but will they let us knit there?!

Saren Johnson said...

Can I get to come clean my house?

Remember not all prisons have a knitting program.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she will if you bribe her with some yummy wool!!

Carol said...

If you are still in a cleaning mood, you can come to my house (that gets you away from all the people pissing you off) and clean my house (which will burn off some pent-up energy) and I will giveyou beer and snacks and stuff.....and then you can show me how to spin (since you will have brought your wheel) and life will be good. For a while anyway....

Anonymous said...

No beer here, but I make a mean chocolate mousse ganache cake. And it's always way more fun to clean someone else's house than your own--I'll trade you.