Friday, October 19, 2007

blushing...

Thanks for the nice comments! I'm not always sure how I find blogs either (it's usually through links), and I try to comment on them when I can, or when I have something to say.

I had plans to show you the progress on Tubey (sleeves done, body restarted - I'm hoping the fit will be better - I want to get a few more inches done,then I will try it on again. I'm still loving this pattern, so it's a nice knit. I had to add about 4 inches to each sleeve end in the solid red to get the length, so I did it in the knit 3, purl 1 pattern, same as the body. I think it ties in nicely. Here's where I would be showing yo pictures, but I forgot to take them. This cold or whatever I have is taking it's toll. (Either that, or the Advil Cold and Sinus that I'm taking.) I'm a little spacey these days, and I've completely blown out my voice. With a nod to Ben Affleck, my voice is Gone, Baby, Gone. It's such a strange thing for me, not being able to talk.

I also have progress shots on some more socks, but that too would entail getting my camera out and taking pictures. Next week, I promise.

And last but not least, I really want to get some pictures of the changing leaves for CatBookMom. Those SoCal people miss out on the gorgeous colours we get up here. I'm planning on using the weekend to recover. WIsh me luck. Oh, and to all you Rhinebeck goers? Be prepared for next year - LuckyCanuck and I are planning on going! I can't wait to read all the entries on how fabulous it is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We ARE going! We are! Lookin' forward to Mr. Tubey!