Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I can stop anytime I want to...

OK, so I may have become slightly addicted to these beaded bracelets...


Just a bit. I mean, so I've got 7 completed, and four more waiting (the beads are strung, waiting to be knit up). So what if I've scoured my house for every last bead, separated out the ones that are too big, and worked out new colour combinations. And its not like I search out bead sections in stores. (Walmart has a surprisingly good selection and price point. Michael's, too).

(see that copper one at the top right? I'm in love... And the stone one in the middle? *swoon* (I'm making two more of these - you can see them already strung...)

I can stop anytime I want to. I just don't want to right now. Pass the beads...

Also,

anyone reading this in the Aurora area - is your power on? Ours went off around 6:45am and hadn't come back as of 7:30am when I left. I'm just wondering about my fridge etc.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the diagonally opposite end of town and our power didn't go out. Hope yours is back on now - today is supposed to be another scorcher...
Nancy

Carol said...

Pretty bracelets! Don't worry about going on a binge. Even if you make "too" many, you can always claim they are Christmas presents or something and that you are planning ahead!

Janis said...

Hmm, do you know about the bead store on Davis Drive in Newmarket? That Bead Lady? I don't even bead that much, and I can never walk out empty handed. They have a fantastic selection.

But maybe I shouldn't have told you. Heheh.

Anonymous said...

Beads are my friend.

Lovely bracelets.

D