Wednesday, July 04, 2007

no surprise here...






Your Job Satisfaction Level: 29%


Your job is definitely a bummer, and you probably should get a new one.
Make sure you know what's getting you down.
Is it your co-workers? The work environment? Your boss?
Getting a new job is important, but so is not repeating the same mistakes.



I'm actually surprised it's as high as 29%... I know what the contributing factors are, and I am also well aware of the difficulties in leaving. First, I'm not going to jump from the frying pan into the fire. When I leave, it will be for a situation that I will be comfortable with. I'm not going to jump just for the sake of jumping, because I do like what I do, and there are a number of people that I work with that are great. Unfortunately, there are also a number of people that make it difficult. Oh well.
And, here's the link to the salad wristies - some people at my Guild meeting last night were interested, so I said I post the link. It really is a great, easy pattern. Just click on the link.
I should qualify something about yesterday's post. I did NOT do all that knitting on the weekend. The green beaded thing and the brown lace was done ahead of time - I just had not posted about the stealth knitting. And I did show you the first salad wristie, and the second one was completed on Friday before we left for the weekend. I did knit two rainbow things, and I did a lot of sock knitting at the cottage, but as I said, I have not yet perfected sleep knitting, so I can't crank out the amount of stuff it looked like...

3 comments:

Carol said...

Oh thank goodness...the sheer number of fo's was giving me an inferiority complex! As for the work thing. Yup, take your time, figure out the problem, figure out a solution and then do it! That's what I did almost a year ago and I am SO MUCH happier now it is scary. (or would be if I wasn't so much happier!)

Anonymous said...

My job satisfaction was good but I said I didn't expect to be promoted anytime soon. The results seemed to think this was a negative. It's not a negative for me. I have NO desire to be anyone's boss, ever ever ever and I'm not pushing for it. Keep me at lower pay because it's more fun this way and I get to leave at a normal time. I am truly a worker bee.

Anonymous said...

The wristies are so cute! What yarn did you use for yours?