Wednesday, November 12, 2008

for the boot fans...

***ETA - I was going to upload the flyer for the place, but it won't let me. It's called Luv Shoes Outlet, its in Markham, near the 404 /407 interchange. Not everything is $10 or $15 - I think the prices go as high as $39!!! (They also have bags and purses...) If you want the details, leave me a note with your email and I'll send it off to you!



There's a shoe and boot warehouse sale in the building next to my office. A bunch of us from here were there minutes after they opened.


Not only do I love the big girl boots, I love 'em even more when they cost me a mere $10 a pair! (Hence the multiple colour buy...)
And then the shoes for a whopping $15...
And they continue to restock for the month of November. Oh my... this is going to cost me...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THOSE BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

We need the 411 gf!!!

Anonymous said...

That's some seriously sexy footwear you have there.

CatBookMom said...

Shoe envy big time, and shoe sale envy even bigger! The black pumps are awesome! Thanks so much for the fashion shoe goodness by proxy.

DH doesn't get why I drool over fashionable shoes - Nordstrom's is a ten minute ogle just passing through to the rest of the mall - when I can't wear them due to hideous bunions. He doesn't remember the days when I had shoes in pink, red, purple, etc etc.

Carol said...

It's a good thing I don't live near there. I already have too many shoes. Okay, not TOO many. How about I have shoes. I always want more...

Saren Johnson said...

Those are head turners!

If I wore them, they'd be ankle turners....