Thursday, May 29, 2008

he's baa-a-a-c-c-kk...


(you may have to click to embiggen this... Sorry, I'm on the wrong computer for photo enhancing)

My buddy, the giant Mr. Peanut hot air balloon made a return visit to my morning commute! My first glimpse of him was right out of the driveway - I could see him at the end of my street, but I couldn't grab the camera fast enough to catch him there. Too bad, because that would have been the best shot. I basically tried at different parts of my drive, and this was the best I could do. These things move fast!

He brought a friend this time, although you can't see it - the ReMax hot air balloon was along for the ride.

I had another post all ready to go with Noro sock pictures and everything, but this was too funny to let go. Noro tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just thought of something. I'm going to miss those on my way to work now.

Ahhhh.

Needles

Carol said...

Now we know the good weather is officially here!

Anonymous said...

I thought that's what that was! When the picture opened up. I knew there was an Oscar Mayer Weinermobile, because I've seen it go past a block from my house (no camera! Darn!), but I didn't know there was a Mr.Peanut balloon.