Monday, November 05, 2007

to distract you...

Okay, I admit the weekend was a flurry of finishing, and a spate* of starting.

(*The best "s" word for flurry that Thesaurus.com could come up with. Also, todays "word of the day" on Thesaurus.com is woolgathering. How cool.)

I finished up some things, and started some new things, but the one thing I forgot to do was charge the camera battery. Dang.

Otherwise, it was a great weekend. Aside from all the knitting, my son had his best basketball game ever - scoring 10 points, including a basket at the buzzer. (Just a little proud, here). He also memorized "In Flanders Fields" and knew his electricity and magnetism facts inside and out for his test today. We got leaves raked, I might have bought more beads, and I spent way too much tie on the Disney World website.

So, to distract you from the lack of pictures, I give you my results of some quizzes that have been sent to me...

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milady the Most Honourable Sandra the Mellifluous of Divine Intervention
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title











What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?








You will sink in a mire. You like to think you're normal, but deep down you really just want to strip off your clothes and roll around in chicken fat.
Take this quiz!








How smart are you?Am-I-Dumb.com - Are you dumb?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turns out I'm easily distracted.

Regards,

Her Noble Excellency Rachel H the Encompassing of Gallop Hophill

Carol said...

I love the aristocratic thingy! Too funny!