Monday, November 19, 2007

RU

The above title applies to Ravelry. It could mean a Ravelry Update (which this is), but actually, it stands for Ravelry Underachievers. A group I happily embraced! Of course, once I did that, I actually started adding things to Ravelry - my profile, some of my books.. It takes joining an underachievers group to actually get me to start achieving things...
However, I still haven't set up a Flickr account, so I guess I am an underachiever.

If you are on Ravelry, and I haven't added you to my friends list (I'm workin' on it...) let me know, and I'll get on that.

Posting may be a bit boring this week - I'm a little busy, and my knitting is well, boring. Small things, finishing up things. I hope to have some more bead necklaces to show one of these days...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm one of your readers who first found you through your comments on Stephanie's blog. I'm on Ravelry (under the name knitsnknishes) & would be pleased to be befriended! I got my invite 11/1 & have to admit that I'm hooked. I finally set up my Flickr acct last week & uploaded as many pics as I could (you're allowed up to 100mb per month). But then I had to download Firefox so that I could import my pics into Ravelry. Finally did that yesterday. But because of the limitation, I don't have all my stash photos up yet, let alone my projects. I did fill in my needles & my books (those that I can list, anyway - why is it that Ravelry only has *one* of The Yarn Harlot's books?!), but the only reason that I was organized enough to get that much done is that my SnB buddies kept talking about Ravelry, so I got a head-start on compiling lists before I got in. I've joined 18 groups, & RU sounds like another I should join!

Carol said...

Christmas knitting is a pain. Can't blog it, can't picture it...

deirdre said...

Oh, so funny - Ravelry Underachievers!! Of course, I'll have to join, it's so appropos...

and thanks for finding me there - I did return the favour...

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, you want underachievers..I am the Queen of Sporadic Blogs!