Monday, June 04, 2007

giving the finger - no, not that one...

You are a pinky








You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird.
A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone.
You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are.

You get along well with: The Ring Finger

Stay away from: The Thumb

Can you tell I'm feeling a bit meh today? Maybe its the rain, maybe its my allergies (constant sneezing and sniffling), maybe it's just, well, meh.
Knitting is going on - I've finished one Tofutsie sock, started the next, started another one, worked on the silk scarf, etc.
I'm also going to do some stealth knitting - I never thought I'd say that! But I'm going to try something new. And I can't show you. Hell, I don't even know what it is yet! All I can say is that I'm excited about it, and I have ideas swirling around my head. Damn job is getting in the way...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Pinky too! But if that means we can be weird...hmmm...Does that translate into stealth knitting?

TracyKM said...

What finger am I? LOL. I"m not sure I want to know! Stealth knitting...knitting faster than the speed of sound?

Unknown said...

I'm afraid that it won't work out between us anymore Sandra - I'm a middle finger (was there ever any doubt?).