Wednesday, May 23, 2007

what the...

This is not what I expect to see on my drive to work:

A giant Mr. Peanut balloon. At 8am. The police officer driving behind me certainly did not expect to see me trying to drive a take a picture at the same time. He gave me the admonishing finger wave as he passed me.

Just a note - Hubby is away fishing for the remainder of the week - posting will be later than usual, as I am now responsible for getting child to school on time. Which gets me to work, not on time. I write a lot of my posts at home, but post them from work in the morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not just a giant Mr. Peanut balloon....a giant Mr. Peanut balloon peeing!!!!!!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

You really need to enter this photo in a contest. There's something very interesting about its composition!

And I trust the admonishing finger wave was with the index finger...

Anonymous said...

'Cuz you know, peeing Mr. Peanuts will guarantee a 1st place finish in the local photography contest!