Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday. blech...

Other than more of the same of the Tuscany shawl, I've got nothing. I turned the heel of the second of Hubby's Austermann Step socks, knit another mitred square, and fell deeper in love with the Handmaiden Sea Silk. I am very happy with the combination of the Tuscany pattern and the Sea Silk yarn. It's the perfect match.

I'm hoping for a short week (shorter than most!) I've asked for Thursday off, so I can get everything ready for the cottage and we can take off as soon as Hubby gets home from work. We want to cook the turkey on Friday so we have leftovers for the rest of the weekend! Of course, I haven't heard back as to whether or not I'll get Thursday off - or HR idiot may wait until the last minute and squash my plans, just because she can. Bitch.

Lots to do in the next three days - I'll try to show some updated progress of Tuscany soon.

Otherwise, I'll leave you with some profound words...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the extra day off!!

Anonymous said...

Tell us how you REALLY feel! Hee hee!