Thursday, April 26, 2007

dang...

I'm driving to work this morning, and composing a post in my head for today. I must have been happy with the topic, as I wasn't going to post the stuff below - I was going to save it for another day.
I got in to work, made myself a coffee, sat down, checked email, etc. Answered an important request from a vendor in China... normal stuff I do. Then I opened Blogger.

I have no idea what my post was going to be about. None.

I'm such a dumbass.

So, I'm posting the below - it's funny.


http://blog.outer-court.com/pageboost/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcurlerchik.blogspot.com

If you blog, or have a website - go here - enter your own URL - you'll feel soooooooooooo good afterwards...

Of course, it's a bunch of hooey, but really, who doesn't like hearing nice things?

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

That's great! Must have taken years...

We all have those dumbass moments. When it gets dark take a few mintues and watch the meteor shower. It will make you forget everything else.