Friday, February 09, 2007

Ah, the suspense...

Okay, so I come by the name One Mitt Wonder honestly. I have rarely finished a pair of hand coverings, whether they be mittens or gloves. Unlike LuckyCanuck, I seem to have mental block when it comes to mitts. But, I can hear you saying (or is that just the voices in my head?) "Chik - you knit socks! We've seen them! Socks are just thumbless mitts with heels! If you can do socks, you can do mitts!"
I know this. I know it to be true. I know I can knit a pair of socks without a problem, yet I also know that the second mitten will continue to vex me.
one done. I'm good at getting to this part - I've done it many times. But can I get past it?

Only time will tell...

Oh,

and in case you thought I was pulling a fast one - there really are two of them...


3 comments:

TracyKM said...

I really like those! What is the pattern and what are you using? Maybe I should stop reading cause I'm wanting to do everything you're doing! LOL.

Unknown said...

Totally finish-worthy!! I dare ya.

Anonymous said...

Very gorgeous! Sometimes when you're eager to wear a pair of something it spurs you on to make the second. But I'm guilty of not starting the second with my modular mitts...shhh! I'm going to ruin my reputation!