Thursday, September 07, 2006

well, damn!

I had a post all written - it was good, if I do say so myself. It was about Kitchener, and how I've met people in the knit world and had great links to LuckyCanuck, the Kitchener Knitters Fair and the Knitting.About.com forum where I have so many friends. It's gone. I hate that. I have no idea where it went. I ws pretty sure I hit publish post before I went off to have kunch, and now, poof! gone! Damn!
Anyway, I'm going to Kitchener this weekend, and expect to see tons of stuff, buy lots of stuff I probably don't need, but must have anyway, and generally have a good time.
I've also found the pictures that gave me so much grief last week - here's the "pair" of socks that I finished - I really need another pair of these...

I've actually got the second green one done to the second set of stripes - a weekend, and I should be done. THey then go into the box of planned Christmas gifts - hopefully I will be able to find this box at Christmas...
THe second picture is the stitch markers I've discussed, and can be found at Tove's shop, Needles and Knits in Aurora.

That's about all I can remember. I've really got to learn to hit "save as draft" more often...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes! My knitting deserves them. And my knitting enjoys my stitch markers immensely.

Sumthin' about that blue and white sock that I'm liking...

Anonymous said...

I was hoping that perhaps you could email me a bit about stitch markers... how many are in a set, what size rings you use at the top, are they like keyrings, jump rings?! I am returning to knitting after many years (and quite a few WIP's in the basement! But anyway, I also do bead work, and wanted to make some stitch markers for gifts, swaps etc.

Thanks if you are able to help me!

katrynka@gmail.com

PS, I like to hear about your cabin and dream of one!