Friday, March 11, 2011

baaaa!

Yes. I'm a sheep. I see something, fall in love with it, order it, wait for it, get it, and now I have to knit with it.

(mawata silk hankies in 2 colourways from Blue Moon -
Lagoon for me and Dragon Dance for... someone, I'm not sure who yet...)

I admit it. And I don't think I have a problem. I can stop following the herd anytime... really... it's not a problem...

Besides, I'm going to the cottage this afternoon for a few days (the boy and I are extending the weekend into March Break next week), and I'm going to need something to knit. It's not like I have hundreds of projects to choose from!

Oh, wait...

6 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

Stop that!

(I have will power, I have will power)

Acorn to Oak said...

Baaaaa....I'm feeling sheepish now myself. I clicked on your link and saw Yarn Harlot's silk and mittens. I might need to get some of that myself. It's fascinating, looks like lots of fun, and it's so pretty!

Brendaknits said...

Hee Hee. Love the idea of being a sheep and following all those spenders!

Needles said...

I can stop anytime...just don't ask me about the lace.

Carol said...

Oooooooohhhhh......

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Me, it's the Knitpicks magazine. I get it, see things I want and have to order right away, LOL