Friday, August 11, 2006

an FO before I go

Yup, I finished the Caribbean Surf golf socks. Can you tell I like making these? Quick, easy, sproingy yarn, cool colours... Gotta get back to Elann and order some more, methinks.

But that will have to wait a week, as we are off tomorrow for a week of beach, water, sun, fun, knitting and eating. I can't wait!
Have fun while I'm gone - I will be totally isolated from most technology (other than the basics - kitchen appliances, phone, tv and satellite dish).There's only so much "roughing it" I will do anymore - I've done my share of camping (bike, winter, tenting and RVing). No internet, no email. What will I complete? What will I start? Will my husband stop rolling his eyes at the amount of yarn and needles I am planning on taking with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you mention satellite is a basic. Heh heh. It is a necessity up north. As much as knitting. Have a GREAT time!

TracyKM said...

I have finally gotten a blogspot page that works! I'm at TracyKM.blogspot.com...cause, you know...I'm just so creative that if I named it anything else, I would probably forget, LOL!

Leslie said...

I love the little golf socks....are they made from the springy, stretchy cotton yarn that we can get from "Unwind" in Newmarket????