Monday, May 14, 2012

soon to be pairs

Not only do I have a few pairs of socks awaiting heels, I have socks that are awaiting mates.

I dug through a pile of UFOs, and found a couple of half pairs. I plan on getting through these, as well as the stretch bamboo ones, and the cashmere ones for my FIL (those will be first).
I couldn't figure out why I always seem to have at least 4 pairs on the go, until I looked at this:

Four project bags, each sewn out of knit themed fabric. That's why. I love the bags I made, so I seem to feel the need to keep them in use.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

3 comments:

Needles said...

Your bags are much prettier than my ziplocs! I completely understand.

Saren Johnson said...

If you had six bags, you'd have six projects going. I think you need to send me one of the blueish bags, so you would have one less project bag. I'm only thinking of you. No, really. =^.^=

Knit and Purl Mama said...

That's a good enough reason!