Wednesday, March 04, 2009

great customer service

Remember when I said I wasn't going to comment on The Crystal Bead Company until I actually placed and order and received it. Well, I did both. I placed an order online, and opted for the option of mailing them a cheque, rather than using my credit card. (we've cleared it, and I want to see how long I can go with that.) I sent the cheque, and three days later came home to this in my mailbox: Actually, it didn't look like this - it was beautifully and safely encased in a bubble wrap envelope - compact enough to fit in the mailbox, and full of wonderfull goodies!
I've made another bracelet using black jet, clear crystal and black ice (a smoky grey) crystals, and started (edited to add - actually, finished) one in smoky topazes and greens. Lovely!


Great prices, fast delivery, good packaging - what's not to like. I'm a fan, and I know I will be a repeat customer.

Can you see these knitted into a stole or scarf? I can, especially with the most excellent lace weight I bought last night from Wellington Fibres...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, lovely stuff! Like Christmas! I'll have to make a trip to this store. Time to start using cheques/money orders again for mail order, isn't it. You know it's paid for, and no credit card messes.

Carol said...

That IS good! And I hear ya on the credit card. We recently had our card hacked and had to get new ones etc. BIG PITA.

smariek said...

Wow, you're gonna have so much fun with all this. Looking forward to seeing photos of the beads you got.