Friday, January 15, 2010

Donate

If you haven't yet done so, and have the means to do so, please think about donating some cash to Doctors Without Borders. The Haitian people have been subject to political turmoil, abject poverty, and once again, a devasting natural disaster. No one should have to deal with this alone. We can help.

Stephanie is organizing donations to Doctors Without Borders through her group Knitters Without Borders. She has all the information and links on her site. Go. Donate what you can. Spread the word. and email Steph at kwb AT yarnharlot DOT ca.

I've donated cash, and if she does a prize draw, I'll donate prizes. It's the least I can do.

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

I hadn't thought of that part--thank you. I will go offer one too.

Anonymous said...

you know... Knitters Rock!!!

i have sent my contribution to MSF.they do astounding work, year-in, year-out,even when there is no such up-front disaster.
just the usual famine,flood and pestilence. not to mention a nasty little war, here and there.
they are true heroes and more than deserve our support!
thanks for drawing attention to their work on your blog!
helga