Monday, July 13, 2009

Andrea, v2.0

Remember last week, I showed all my current projects? The ones I work on somewhat equally? Yeah, well this weekend, it was all Andrea skirt, all the time. Quite the addictive pattern I have to tell you. That and the Noro yarn. I'm always fascinated by Noro - I love seeing what is coming next...
Anyway, I was more than halfway done, and figuring on finishing it by Sunday when I realized I had missed a whole section of YOs and the resulting stitches from them. So I had to rip back about 14 rows. When I took it off the needles, I realized that it was too big for my slim-hipped 15 year old niece, so I ripped it right back to the beginning, and started again with one less 20-stitch repeat. No problem - it's a pretty quick knit, especially when you ignore all else...

4 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

Those are nice weekends when all you can do is knit. Can I be jealous of the 15 year old? :)

Philosophical Karen said...

I love Noro for that reason too. It's fun to watch for what's coming next.

AlisonH said...

Oh, ouch, though.

Carol said...

That hurts. Better to find out sooner that it is too big rather than later, though .