Monday, June 15, 2009

Lucky's at it again...


LuckyCanuck has come through for me again! I had nothing for today, and the week was looking a little light as far as content, but I find this in my inbox this morning! Thanks Lucky, I owe you one!
Her comments:
"Crafted myself a pink double-strand necklace out of more of those glass faceted beads I get on Queen. I added two chunky glass frosted heart pendants on the shorter strand, and then a bigger foil glass heart on the bottom. I threw on some crystals on some head pins and jump rings and attached. This probably cost me maybe $20 in materials??
I love these glass beads. Incredibly sparkly and so many colours, you can't choose. Might try something in red next time, maybe another in navy blue."


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it! It was fun to make and so easy. Makes a knitter, used to a single project taking some weeks, kind of suspicious when a beading project only takes a couple of hours perhaps...

Carol said...

I love the look of multistrand necklaces

smariek said...

This is a pretty necklace!

Saren Johnson said...

SWEET!!!