Kauni. I wanted to have this sweater done for Christmas Day, and that didn't happen. It got pushed aside, first for deadline knitting, then because of the bulkiness of it, and my lack of interest in picking it up. Once I got past that, I picked it up, took a good look, and realized that I needed to finish it. Not for any other reason than I loved it, and wanted to wear it. So I did. I finished the knitting, and the steeking and the sewing down of the bands. It still needs an soak to make it bloom, and some blocking to even out the hems and bands, and some sort of closure (I'm thinking pewter clasps...), but none of that diminishes the love I have for this sweater. And yes, I'm proud of it. It's not a particularly difficult pattern, but it was a fair bit of work, and I like to think the results show the care I took with it. Considering it was designed on the fly, it worked.