The Robin Hood costume took up a fair bit of my time, but I did manage to sew up the Kashmere fleece coat I wanted for myself.
It's the same pattern as the eyelet linen blend jacket I made, but I made the coat longer, and used the recommended fleece for it.
One nice thing about fleece - it self finishes the edges, so again, it's a pretty quick sew.
The jacket is meant to hang loose and open, but after trying it on, I added something else.
I'm wearing it today - I have a lunch date with some former co-workers.
Robin Hood went of to school today in a bag - they change after lunch for the party. I think I may head over to the school later to see some of the costumes.
And yes, he's already picked next year's costume - a severed head in a jar. I had to show him the picture, didn't I...