Tuesday, July 26, 2011

afterthought heel and other stuff

So I've been trying to write up a post about how to insert an afterthought heel, but I've got 22 pictures detailing the steps, so... give me a couple of days to write it up and save it as a PDF. That's got to be easier than the multiple posts I'd have to write to detail this.
22 pictures makes it seem really complicated, but seriously, it's the easiest thing in the world.

I've also got to write posts about the knitting I've been doing, the new pair of socks waiting for a heel, and the two cardigans, and as well, I've been the lucky recipient of some great knitterly mail lately, so I've got to show you that as well.

Surgery I can deal with. It's this recovery stage that's killing me!

4 comments:

Acorn to Oak said...

I can't wait to see your instructions on the afterthought heel. It boggles my mind trying to figure out how you do that. lol It sounds like we're both backed up on blogging. I've been so busy but things are finally calming down. I'm hoping to do some posting this week. I hope you feel better very soon!

Saren Johnson said...

Recovery will do that to ya!

Anonymous said...

You know I'm not much of a sock knitter, but I am curious to see this afterthought heel!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Can't wait to see your tutorial in the after thought heel.